Appeals attorneys, state & federal case experience

views: 5,253

Appeals attorneys with state & federal case experience hard to beat

Appeals attorneys such as Larry Warner, are experienced in state and federal appeals cases and Mr. Warner has practiced law for more than 30 years. Admitted before the Supreme Court of Texas since 1973 and the Supreme Court of the United States since 1984, he is admitted, or is to be admitted, before every United States Court of Appeal from Sacramento to Boston and Denver to Atlanta. Six different federal judges have asked him to represent people sentenced to death whose last access to justice is the federal courts.

Appellate Attorney Larry Warner

I’m a lawyer with almost 40 years experience in dealing with appeals and writs. I’d like to talk to you about helping you with your case.

I graduated from the Law School of the University of Texas in 1973. In 1983 I was Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In 1984 I was admitted as a member of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States of America. In 1986 I was elected to the House of Representatives of Texas and spent ten sessions as a member of that body.

I’ve also been honored to be a member of the State Bar of Texas Committees on evidence, criminal law, and the rules of conduct for lawyers.

An appeal is a review by at least three judges who can change the decision of the trial court, or give you a new trial. You have a short time to do something about this if you think that your trial just simply wasn’t fair. Sometimes it’s as short as seven days.

You know I’ve had quite a lot of experience in appeals over the last 40 years. I’ve been a lawyer for a person before the International Court of Justice in The Hague and the court canceled 54 death sentences all at one time.

In other cases I’ve gotten people off death row, more than one, and in another type of case, a case involving money, the trial lawyer didn’t get the jury any money at all. We got the Court of Appeals to give them almost $200,000.00, so we can help you with your appeal.

Listen, if you lost the appeal there’s another remedy. It’s called a writ, but it also may have a short period of time to do something. What happens with a writ is it’s a Constitutional revision or review of all the process that’s happened before and they can find you not guilty. Or they can give you money. Or they can give you a new trial.

I understand that this sounds complicated but I’ve been doing this for almost 40 years. I can do it.

I can help you this. But what you’ve got to do is do something.

Okay, sometimes this period is pretty short to do something.

If you don’t file the right things at the right time in the right court, you may not even get an appeal! So do something!

Call me. I look forward to talking to you. I can help you.


Appeals attorneys with state & federal case experience hard to beat


Appeals Attorney Larry Warner

Call: 956-428-1600

Or, contact an appeal lawyer on